Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Don't Drink Cheap Wine

The color of the day is I Don't Drink Cheap Wine by Spoiled. While I may enjoy a relatively cheap bottle of Moscato, a lovely sweet white wine, this polish is anything but! It's a rich maroon red color with a super fine shimmer. 

Spoiled - I Don't Drink Cheap Wine
Artificial Light

Spoiled - I Don't Drink Cheap Wine
Artificial Light
I've worn this polish for the last day or so as you can tell by the slight tip wear, but even after tons of shopping, cooking and cleaning the polish stays on quite well. I don't think I've ever had an issue with chipping with this polish although that might be due to my top coat, Seche Vite, A.K.A The Miracle Worker. Spoiled is a Wet n Wild product which I found in my local CVS drugstore. This line of polish has a wide, flat brush that is ideal for wide nail beds (which I have) and easily allows me to cover my nail in 3 strokes. When buying this polish I noticed that the brush was a bit wonky but since it was the last one I bought it anyway. I will have to trim the bristles since they are a little messed up but that's okay. Overall the formula is nice and was completely opaque in two coats. 

Spoiled - I Don't Drink Cheap Wine
Sunlight
Spoiled - I Don't Drink Cheap Wine
Sunlight
In my opinion this polish is named perfectly! The rich beautiful color says hell no I don't drink cheap wine! This is one of my favorite reds which is saying a lot since I do not wear them very often at all.

Happy Painting!

~Linda





No comments:

Post a Comment