Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

OPI DS Magic

I introduce you to.... (drumroll please).....OPI DS Magic! I believe this polish was released back in 2010 but I have never seen it before. How you say? Well I must be living under a rock.

This polish is gorgeous, but a mega pain in the ass to photograph. I cannot even tell you the amount of pictures I took to try and show you the true beauty of this baby. The purple was very shy on camera but superb in real life!

OPI_DS_Magic


OPI_Designer_Series

This is three coats for maximum coverage although two decent coats should do the trick, and one thick coat of Seche Vite. The polish applied smoothly and definitely builds in depth with multiple coats. There are gorgeous glass flecks throughout the polish and it shifts from a deep royal blue to purple. 

OPI_DS_MAGIC


Sigh...Look at all those lovely glass flecks ☺

OPI_Designer_Series

OPI_DS_Magic

I loved the color of this polish, the duo-chrome affect was very strong and it almost has a mettalic type finish in some lights. Consistency was good as usual for OPI and wear time was pretty good thanks to 'the Seche'. I think I wore this for 3 or 4 days before any tip wear or chips.

I picked this up at Ulta for $12 opposed to the normal $8.50 price tag due to it belonging to the Designer Series.  Do you think the DS polishes are worth the premium?

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment